Wednesday, January 7, 2009

= 10 things that represent JENA =

yoyoyo~
Here I am^^






Before you understand me, you will think I'm a cold and detached person.
But after you know me, you will notice that I'm quite easy-going person actually.
Haha >.<







Chameleon...
as love to change and change speedy are our common characteristic!






Yup! I'm nemo.
My friends always call me 'nemo' since I was in secondary school.

Reason...
As I looked like nemo? Haha







I ❤ sea!!
"When will u go back to sea?"
...my friends always say this to me
-.-






BLUE~
my favorite color...








Teresa Teng...
not I'm looked alike her...>.<
as my chinese name is 林俐君.
Most ppl will think about 邓丽君when they 1st time know my chinese name!








My eyes...
kinda looked like goldfish
lol :p







not the cat but the round face of the cat!
I'm proud for having this kind of 'cute round face'!!
haha








I don't really like junk foods actually...
but my friends always link these thing together with me -.-
they called these things"干粮"!







I'm Gemini.
Of course...
I can be cool and outgoing in same time!












Hope u guyz have more understand me after reading these^^





8 comments:

  1. pi la!!!
    U are not cold lo...
    But the Nemo i agree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea la
    u think i not a cold person as u noe me long time d ma
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. u got a bit look like that邓丽君le btw...
    hahah
    nice to meet u anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. teresa teng , u and the cat share the same round face.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. _ashley
    nice 2 meet u too
    erm...
    i supposed 2 b happy tat i looked like tat teresa teng? >.<


    _Naughtymomo
    yaya
    me n the cat both hav cute face!
    haha:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i thought teresa teng is ur sister... XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. _c l a i r d e
    speechless a...
    u noe teresa teng?

    ReplyDelete
  8. eh lol
    eyes look like goldfish,
    then look like nemo,
    wakakakaka~
    thats the nemo i know haha~

    ReplyDelete